Transactive Energy Webinar
CUSTOM, LIVE, ONLINE WEBINAR
Transactive Energy in California: A Platform for 100% Clean Energy & Electrification
In this webinar we will answer these questions plus any others you may have:
- What is transactive energy (TE)? How does it work?
- How does TE allow for fully decentralized, real-time buying and selling of renewable energy?
- How does TE place control of energy transactions directly in the hands of individual energy consumers and producers?
- How do TE markets enable all parties – customers, solar and storage operators, utilities, and community choice aggregators – to buy and sell electricity with each other?
- Why are forward tenders important for optimizing storage operation? How does TE supply forward tenders?
- What is special about the RATES (Retail Automated Transactive Energy System) implementation of TE? (RATES was piloted in a California Energy Commission sponsored project at Southern California Edison.)
- What is a Subscription Transactive Tariff and how is it generated in RATES?
- How is the California Public Utilities Commission using the RATES framework to implement real-time pricing?
- How can you implement RATES in your jurisdiction? What are the benefits?
Webinars are customized for your organization. Pricing based on length and number of attendees.